The official Christmas shopping rush is well under way – a dreaded experience for some, a joy for others. Knowing your recipient appreciates wine makes for an easy list of ideas, and having the option of shopping in your pajamas is a perfect solution for those wanting to avoid traffic and crowds.
With online shopping you can compare prices with the click of a button and search out the best values. Over the next few weeks, many sites will offer sale prices and “online only” deals for easy savings. Add convenient around-the-clock shopping hours and front-door delivery and you are almost finished checking off your list.
But, online shopping for a wine lover in Arkansas has its downside, as alcoholic beverages cannot be bought online in the Natural State, so shopping is limited to wine accessories.
To avoid shipping costs, some stores offer online viewing or ordering and in-store pickup.
- Champagne Preservation Re-corker, WineEnthusiast.com (about $10)
- Car Gear Shift Bottle Opener, WineEnthusiast.com (about $15)
- Champagne Chiller and Mold Kit, NapaStyle.com (about $30)
- Monogrammed Wine Bags, BedBathandBeyond.com (about $4)
- VacuVin Wine Saver, BedBathandBeyond.com (about $10)
- Oster Inspire RechargeableWine Bottle Opener, Target.com (about $25)